It's Summer Time. Always a good time to enjoy something new and chime in with the sunshine and be happy!
Author: Kim Ivey
Recipe type: Summer Drinks
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ¼ cup agave nectar (or honey)
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 6-8 drops lemon essential oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish)
- 1 fresh bunch of lavender sprigs (for garnish)
- Over medium heat, combine two cups of water and organic cane sugar, bringing to a boil until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and stir in agave nectar or honey. Cover for about 15 minutes, allowing mixture to steep.
- In a large pitcher of cubed ice, combine essential oils to mixture of sugar/honey water. Feel free to add a drop of blue and red food coloring to mixture to give it a lovely purple color. Chill for at least 2 hours and serve over ice. Garnish with fresh lavender and sliced lemons and Enjoy!
Weight Watcher Points 3
Serving size: 8 Calories: 87 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 24g Protein: 0g