- 7-8 Fresh Blueberries
- 1- ounce Honey Syrup*
- 1 drop doTERRA Rosemary Essential Oil
- 2-3 drops doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
- 6-8 ounces Sparkling Mineral Water
- Rosemary Sprig for garnishing
- * Optional Alcohol add in of 1.5 oz Vodka or Tequila or Mezcal.
- Gently muddle berries, essential oils and honey syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Shake to mix then add ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Add to tall glass of ice and top with sparkling water and stir to incorporate. Optional to add alcohol when adding in mineral water.
- * Honey Syrup - Honey syrup is our substitution for simple syrup. Take 1 part honey and dissolve it in 1 part hot, but not boiling water. Store in the refrigerator for 1 month in a sealed bottle and use it in all of your favorite cocktails.
They say that good things come in small packages. So true when it comes to the blueberry. This little super-fruit packs a serious punch as an antioxidant powerhouse and a disease fighter, among its many other health benefits. And with July being dubbed National Blueberry Month, what better time to celebrate the little blue berry?
So many uses from one little bottle of pure CPTG ( Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) Essential Oil. That’s why they call it the little bottle of sunshine. Always makes me smile. Here’s another great recipe to add using Lemon & Rosemary essential Oil.
As a mother of 7 children and 3 grand-children this is certainly a good blend of doTERRA essential oils for me to use to help keep up with all the little people.
Did your realize just how powerful essential oils are in using for wellness? Have you tried essential oils? Would you like to learn more? If you answered yes to any of these questions and would like to schedule a wellness FREE Wellness Consult with MAD Oilers we now have some time slots available. Sign up for a time to receive your FREE Wellness consult with Jason Ivey, RN or Kim Ivey Wellness Advocate Mentor. Please click link to schedule your FREE VIA Phone Wellness Consult. https://www.timetrade.com/book/ZLXTN .
We would love to hear from our readers. Once you have had a chance to explore all the exquisite MAD Oilers Summer Drinks we would love your feedback. Tell us which one of the Summer Drink recipes is your favorite. Leave us a comment and share your successes. We look forward to hearing your favorite Summer Drink Recipe.
Want to get WELL? Get MAD (motivated, activated, dedicated) to your health and wealth … Join MAD Oilers today on your Wellness Journey. Need more info on how to become a Wellness Advocate? Become part of our family. The MAD Oiler Family ? Join us here !
MAD about YOU!
Many Blessings & Much Love!